We are happy to announce that closed testing of the beta version of Story Architect has started!
What’s been added with the current update:
- We’ve added the option of splitting the script page (using the context menu). This may be used either for working with dual dialogs or when working with ad scripts, or so-called A/V scripts when the audio part is described on the left and the visual part is described on the right;
- Automatic text correction on page breaks has been significantly improved;
- In the Script Editor the view scale and the last cursor position are now saved for future sessions;
- The work of keyboard shortcut for saving changes has been improved;
- Working with the bin has been improved (and you can clean it too);
- The hot keys have been added in the script editor, though not yet programmable (will be added in future updates);
- We’ve also added the typewriter sounds (Settings – App settings - Typewriter Sounds) so you can simply enable this feature and it will work when typing in any field;
- We’ve added the spell check feature (Settings – App settings - Spell check)
For the next update:
- Importing feature
- Undo / Redo the last action in the script editor
- Copy / Paste / Drag text in the script editor
- Drag and drop feature
- Review mode for the script editor
- Search within the script
- Quick format bar for the script editor
- Mac OS X 10.12 support
Links to installation files are already in your mailboxes!
But if you have not signed up for the beta test yet, then you can do this directly from the main page!